The following articles are available on this site.
- Martin Tingley: Work horse, the M113 APC Article, originally posted to SHWV, dealing with the evolution and use of the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC).
- USAF Oral History Interview: Baron 52 Shootdown. October 24, 1989.USAF oral history interview with some of the former 6994th Security Squadron personnel to construct a history of the Baron 52 loss over Laos. Originally posted to SHWV by Dave Murray.
- Sedgwick Tourison. Let's Sell The Bones : The Marketing of America's Missing In Action. This is a paper that was delivered at Texas Tech in 1996 by Wick Tourison, and supplied by him for the purpose of supplementing the discussion on POWs / MIAs.
- Gareth Porter. The 1968 "Hue Massacre" Most of the argument against the generally accepted version of the Hue massacre during the Tet Offensive of 1968 is underpinned primarily by a highly controversial 1974 article by D. Gareth Porter, published in Indochina Chronicle, No. 33 of June 24, 1974. Porter's argument concerning the Hue Massacre is basically that it was nothing more than US/SVN propaganda. Submitted by Grover Furr with the author's permission.
- John Tegtmeier. My Lai Bibliography . Short specialized bibliographic reference to works that deal with the My Lai massacre of March 1968.
- Sedgwick Tourison. Military Intelligence in Southeast Asia, 1970-1975. Paper submitted by the author.
- Douglas Pike. Hanoi/Viet Cong View of the Vietnam War. An analysis of the strategies used by the PAVN / PLAF through 1990. Paper prepared for the Fourteenth Military History Symposium, "Vietnam 1964-1973: An American Dilemma." U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, October 11-19, 1990. Submitted by the author.
- Martin Tingley. Tunnel Rats: Non Gratum Anus Rodentum. 'Not Worth a Rats Ass!'. An article concerning the deployment and deployment of "tunnel rats", US soldiers especially trained to penetrate NLF tunnel systems.